. However, here are some things it might helpful for you to know:
- Everything you tell your counselor is confidential.
- We don't cooperate or work with any insurance companies so nothing needs to be shared, reported or filed with them.
- You can always click the "Shred" button next to each message that you've sent so it will no longer show in your account.
- All the messages between you and your counselor are secured and encrypted by banking-grade 256-bit encryption.
- Our servers are distributed across multiple Tier 4- AWS Data Centers for optimal security and protection.
- Our browsing encryption system (SSL) follows modern best practices.
- Our databases are encrypted and scrambled so they essentially become useless in the unlikely event that they are stolen or inappropriately used.
If you wish for any of your information or records to be released to a third party, please let your counselor know. Your counselor will send you an authorization form that you will need to fill and sign before your information can be released.