We take securing your privacy and confidentiality seriously at Regain. We have built and perfected state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure with one thing in mind: protecting your privacy and safeguarding the information you provide to your counselor and to us. Our confidentiality and security standards are by far more advanced than what is required by law or regulations to ensure that you can feel safe and comfortable.
Some specifics on how we protect your privacy:
- You don't need to identify yourself (see more about confidentiality here).
- Any communication between you and your counselor is protected by strict state and federal laws.
- We don't cooperate or work directly with any insurance companies or employers, so nothing needs to be shared, reported or filed with them.
- You can at any time click the "Shred" button next to each message that you've sent so it will no longer show in your account.
- All the messages between you and your counselor are secured and encrypted by banking-grade 256 bit encryption.
- Our servers are hosted in an "A Grade" facility, ensuring the best-in-class security and protection.
- Our browsing encryption system (SSL) follows modern best practices, providing world class online security and encryption.
- Our databases are encrypted and scrambled so they essentially become useless in the highly unlikely event that they are being stolen or inappropriately used.